The line between spew and lag play

Posted by G1lius On 4/25/2010 12:08:00 AM 0 comments

It is thin. Very thin.
My mind is pretty much blown by what I've seen the last 2 days. Some of the players who play up to 30/60 are so laggy, that it's hard to not call it spew.
I can find some merit into a lot of the plays, but boy, is it extremely borderline.
Maybe if I play more against them I'll see that they balance it with something, which turns out to make a profit, but for now, I call it spew.
It does cause me to quit me sessions VERY quick. It is very hard to not let yourself go into the spewflow of the table. I'm proud that I recognize that I'm too fed up with the spewyness, and doing things I maybe shouldn't do.
I guess it's the normal run of things when you move up. You always think it can't get more aggressive than that limit, but when you move up, you get blown away.
Luckily I've been running pretty hot. I'm up 3.4k this month so far. I was hoping to get more hands in today, but it kinda failed since I had to prevent tilt.

Categories:

0 Responses "The line between spew and lag play"