New Blog

Posted by G1lius On 4/19/2010 07:02:00 PM 0 comments

Since the other blog is offline, and I don't know when or if it'll come back, I'm starting this new one.

For the people who got in here by accident, let me first introduce myself.

I am Stefan Gilis, inhabitant of a small place in Belgium called Mol. Currently I am working as a postman, and playing poker in my spare time. My goal this year is to be ready to start playing professionally by next year.
This blog is to keep everybody updated on my progress. I've set myself a goal of having 50k profit this year, this by getting passed the 300 000 (300k) VPP points on pokerstars to hit the self-named 'triplenova'. The rest of the fund should come from my winrate.

The first 3 months I was behind schedule, but with some renewed energy I try to get myself back on track for the 300k vpp's. I do this by playing 5/10, and since recently 10/20 6-max limit holdem.

I will be updating this blog regularly, showing my big wins, my big losses, and some in between. I also post a lot of things that don't have a lot to do with poker directly, but do have an impact on the game, or the goals I'm setting. Things that affect my mindset, my motivation, my mental fitness, etc.

It's a very short introduction, but I assume most people who come here already know a bit of the backstory.

Categories:

0 Responses "New Blog"