There's no money, only obsession

Posted by G1lius On 12/08/2010 11:44:00 AM 0 comments

It's been a while, so I'll make another blogpost.
I need to play a lot, but I haven't. There are reasons for that, but I don't want to talk about that.
I'm too close to doublenova however to just leave it to that.
It's 2.6k$ extra if you hit doublenova, so it would be stupid not to force it.
I need 21k vpp's. So that's about 22.6k hands at 5/10 FR, so 3.5k$ rake.
I get 73.5k fpp's for that, so that's 1176$ for that. So I get 3.7k$ for 3.5k rake. That's more then 100% rakeback from this point to doublenova.

Went to see Papa Roach and Disturbed last Sunday in Forest national. Pretty awesome, although Papa Roach saved their classics for last, so I didn't know the majority of the songs.

20$ for anyone that can find me! (I didn't find myself, so I wouldn't bother :p)

EDIT: oh yeah, there's actually a funny story to it. Oh well, funny...
So I went to Forest in Brussels, but apparently you need to take one more train from Brussels south, to Forest. I didn't know that, so when I looked up the train schedule I searched for Brussels south, not Forest.
Long story short, I missed my train.
The two girls I went with (yeah, I went with two girls, I'm such a player) both study in Leuven, so I went with them, sleeping at one's dorm.
I had to work at 4.20h, so there was no way I could make that since the first train leaves at 6.00h or something. So I woke up at 4.15h, calling them 8 times between then and 5.00h. Nobody answered the phone. I said "fuck them" and went to sleep again. At 5.45h I finally received a phonecall to ask where I was. I did my story and they said there where 3 sick people calling in today, and I needed to get there as soon as possible. So I stumbled out of the dorm, took the 20 minute walk to the train station, just to miss the first train. I drove to Antwerp-Berchem my car Sunday, because otherwise I wouldn't have made it anyway. So after a 40 minute wait at the train station, a 1.30h train ride and a 35 minute car ride I arrived at my work at 9.00h. I didn't have any working clothes, so I borrowed some shoes that stood some chance in the snow, and a jacket so people wouldn't mistake me for some sweat/beer stinking bum.
I've had better days.
I guess it was worth it though.



Categories:

0 Responses "There's no money, only obsession"