down with the sickness pt. 3

Posted by G1lius On 1/19/2011 06:02:00 PM 0 comments

So yeah, I got a cold once again. 2nd time this winter.
I'm getting better at the moment. It's going pretty good with my other struggle too.
I do need a lot of sleep, and since I normally only play in the evenings, I didn't play yesterday, and likely not going to play today.
I did have a good session the day before yesterday, although I didn't play my A-game I feel. I did ended up 1k+, and that's been a loooong looong time ago since I had one of those.
I shouldn't stare at the results though, and realize that I actually shouldn't be playing too much unless the games are really good at the moment. I'm too tired to play my A-game.
This Friday I don't have to work, so I hope I'm back in good health by then I can grind some 6-max during the day, and masstable FR during the evening to make up for the days I didn't play.
My goal of making supernova before march is not really going all that well. I hope I can do some grind-days, and really do some massive volume.
This with hopefully a winrate.

Going to watch the BBC doc. "What is reality". Should be good I heard. After that, it's bedtime.

Categories:

0 Responses "down with the sickness pt. 3"