Sexy?

Posted by G1lius On 7/06/2012 06:22:00 PM 0 comments

So my old blog still had some views going into it. Blogspot has a nice statistics page you can go look at. The most viewed page was a post I made about 2 years ago titled "sexy biatch".
I understand people googling sexy biatch and getting to the page. However, the results where coming from the google picture search. Again, I can understand people google pictures for sexy biatch, however, somehow, someway people end up clicking on MY picture. A picture of me sitting behind my computer with my gunnar glasses on.

It does show how much 'sex' sells.
If pcb wants a bit more hits on google, they just have to put into the description "there might be naked ladies posting".

Don't have a great hand to post, boomplayer is taken offline for a while, so not really any braghands either.
What does strike me lately is how many of my bluffs get through. Maybe I'm just on the upside of variance in that regard, but it seems people fold pairs or A highs more often in certain spots. Only against players I play against a lot though. For NL players this might not seem such a big thing, but in LHE a good rule of thumb is: if you have to think about it on the river, it's probably a call. But I've seen some tankfolds in 3 barrel spots that are tough to barrel since villains range contains a lot of made hands.

Played some 10/20 hands too this month, and ran really bad again. I'm picking only awesome table to play at, but still I'm down huge (given the amount of hands) this year.
Lifetime I have 17k hands on 10/20, being down 8.2k. I've played in some lesser games I have to admit, but overall it shouldn't have that big of an impact.
NL players have All-in EV's, the only thing a limit palyer can look at is his won $ at showdown.
At 10/20 lifetime, it's 50.52%, at 5/10 52.14% and at 3/6 it's 52.04% over 130k hands each.
I know some people will go "lol samplesize, 17k lol" but I'm only playing like 10k hands a month. Also 10/20 is a pretty big game if you're just a "casual" player. Therefor the whine.
I think I will continue to play when the games are awesome though. I didn't want to for a long time, since the variance might never even out (much due to a volume problem, since 10/20 doesn't even always run, let alone there being good tables). But why not? Being down a couple more k doesn't effect my life or bankroll and neither does being up. So I should choose the most +EV option, which means playing.

Categories:

0 Responses "Sexy?"