I'm tired

Posted by G1lius On 5/18/2010 04:52:00 PM 0 comments

I wanna sleeeeeeepp!!
Really. Went to bed around 21.00h  last night, which is pretty early obv., I had to wake up at 5 though. Should be enough, but I'm really really tired right now. I'm not going to play, I'm tired, really don't feel like playing, and the tables are bad.
I have to wake up around 3.30h (in the morning, yes sir) tomorrow, so I'll prolly go to bed right after dinner, in the hope to catch up some sleep.
Not made the average of 666 hands (it's not exactly that much, but it's a funnier number) for a couple of days, so I'll have to have a 'catch-up session' soon. It's a holiday this Monday, and I don't have to work on Saturday, so that's an excellent opportunity.
I'm up about 1.5k this month at a staggering average of 0.5BB/100 (guess at what stakes I'm up, and win a thumps up) I'm at 16.2k vpp's this month, with not enough hands, so that means I'm really catching up by playing 10/20.

Categories:

0 Responses "I'm tired"