Break stuff

Posted by G1lius On 7/09/2010 04:36:00 PM 0 comments

It's just one of those days

No, just making a post to say I'm still on a break. I played like 500 hands or something this month.
I wanted to play a session, but the tables where just too bad. Even Zzeigler was down to 10/20. So instead I'm making this blogpost.
It feels pretty good right now. Although the badrun is still somewhere in my mind, I don't think it'll get to me.
Although I don't like the fact I'm "losing" hands, my mindset is just way more important then my hands.

I'm also trying to get some things going for the upcoming regulations about poker in Belgium. Trying to contact people for it. It seems like getting in contact with a pokerclient is the hardest part. Political parties seem pretty open about it, although I haven't suggested any specific things yet. Right now I'm trying to get an idea where we should be going. I'll prolly make a specific post about all that once I actually get somewhere.

Categories:

0 Responses "Break stuff"