updatements

Posted by G1lius On 7/17/2010 06:42:00 PM 0 comments

Yes, I know. It's been too long since I updated my blog.
Reason being: I got nothing to blog about. I still haven't played this month, with the exception of a small 2k hands.
I don't want to think about it too much. I might not go for triplenova anymore. Not really sure.

I am making some effort into the future Belgian gamblinglaw. I'm writing to some politicians, getting some information etc.
I could be doing a lot more, but I don't feel like I'm the person to take the lead here. I don't mind doing some things on my own, but I don't want to have the pressure of people counting on me to do it, and to do it right. I believe there are better persons for that job out there.

Anyway...
Since I'm not playing, I don't have a lot to say. I will be updating on the Belgian law, if we make some progress.

Peace out

Categories:

0 Responses "updatements"