I was planning on blogging more...

Posted by G1lius On 6/10/2010 07:05:00 PM 0 comments

FAILED!

Also my schedule kinda failed. If I'm home a bit earlier from work, I usually get everything done, but if I'm just on time, or later, it's usually a fail.
In 2 weeks my vacation begins. I'm not going anywhere, so according to my schedule I should be playing like at least 20 hours a week. Let's see how that's gonna work out.
I do succeed in not looking at my results. At this moment I don't know if I'm up or down, or how many hands I have. I'm thinking about doing a videobloggy thing at the end of the month so you can see live how I look when I see my results :D
Also played a bit HU today. felt ok, I did run good so I ended up with about 200$ profit. I think it was quite equal in terms of skill. He limped a lot, and did some limp/raises. It looked like a fairly balanced range. It was definitely a regular (he was sitting along with 10 others), so I wonder what the idea is behind that, and most important: how do you play against it.

First mental change is starting I think, I see playing poker a bit more as just putting in the hours, instead of winning some money, or playing X amount of hands. It's not a big thing though, but I do feel it.

Categories:

0 Responses "I was planning on blogging more..."