Tilted out of my mind

Posted by G1lius On 6/25/2010 04:44:00 PM 0 comments

I'm taking my "restday", although I didn't plan on doing one, because I wasn't happy with the amount of time I played, but I'm just too tilted to play right now.
Not because of some hand or something, but because of the news about the French poker regulation.
Again, they isolate the country, only allow to play against each other. Plus, they ask a big amount of taxes on every pot, which basically means, no one is capable of playing winning poker. Even if someone manages to do it,  it'll be by no means something worth playing for.
Belgium has his own regulation planned for the start of 2011, and it's easy to just do the same things the other countries did. I looks bad.
I have the option to move out, to another country, but if everybody closes off their country, there's a lot less people to play with.

Categories:

0 Responses "Tilted out of my mind"