It is bad

Posted by G1lius On 6/28/2010 11:37:00 AM 0 comments

I looked at my results this month. I saw my cashier by accident and noticed the number on there was fairly low.
After that I was too curious and looked in pokertracker.
The damage: 12.8k hands, 3.8k down.


Since we're almost at the half year point, this would mean a very negative conclusion.
It would mean 7k hands short this month, 10k in profit short this year, and 23k VPP short for triplenova.
this is just not acceptable. I will try to get to 20k hands by the end of the month, and we'll see how the results are.
Yesterday I played two tourneys. The pokerrailradio (dutch online pokerradio every sunday) freeroll and the million dollar turbo takedown, both on pokerstars.
I cashed in both. The freeroll good for a step 2 ticket, the turbo takedown good for 180$.
Those Turbo takedowns are sick value. 3000 fpp, which is 48$ at supernova rate, and a million dollar guaranteed prizepool. I think there was like 14k people in there this sunday, so that's a sick 328k overlay.
The prizepool is also less top heavier , 5k people get payed.
There's also a bounty on every pokerstars pro's head, and an extra bonus for everybody who cashes two weeks (or more) in a row.
It kinda sucks it's so late for me, but I prolly play it every week now. I didn't know it was that good value.

Anyway, while I'm typing this I'm playing two tables, and that's how I'm gonna roll this three days. Playing as much as I can.
I am going to take small breaks, but just very short, like fifteen minutes up to half an hour.
Those 20k hands are a MUST have. It would be nice too if I had a winning month, but I need some goodrun for that.

Categories:

0 Responses "It is bad"