10 october

Posted by G1lius On 10/10/2010 06:37:00 PM 0 comments

Yeah, I couldn't find a decent title.

I'm trying my best to feel positive about poker, but it's nothing you can really change in a day.
One of the problems of volume is because I'm doing way to much other stuff on my PC. Therefore I'm going to cut back on the other random stuff I'm doing.
If I'm bored and don't want to play I'll just need to find something else to do. Playing or studying poker should be the main thing I'm doing when I'm sitting behind my computer.
I'll be watching some stuff for entertainment, like my usual youtube channels (freddiew, sxephil and tabs24x7), twitter on occasion, Bryce Paradis' blog and Pokerstars Big game, poker after dark cashgames, High Stakes Poker, and that thing that's recorded in london right before the WSOPE (dunno when that'll be broadcast or what the name is).
And my mails and this blog obviously.
I think if I really try to cut off all the rest I'll be much more productive when it comes to poker, and other real life stuff.
It'll also mean I'll be making blogs more often, cause there's way fewer options which I can do :p

Categories:

0 Responses "10 october"