Running good

Posted by G1lius On 10/12/2010 10:08:00 PM 0 comments

It shows how bad I've run lately, if I run good. It's really amazing when you hit hands, take it down with cbets, or even hit a miracle 3-outer once and a while. Or your A high calldown is good for once.
I hope more moments like these will come.
Couldn't play that much today. Did some work and I'm fairly tired from it.
Also found the aroma that should do the trick: Rosemary. Tried it once, felt like I was doing focussed things, but I didn't feel totally focussed. Which might mean that it actually works. Stimulation the parts of the brain to focus on things, while the other parts of the brain are in a different state.
We'll see how that goes.
I'm currently down 276$ for the month and played 6.3k hands. w$SD for 5/10 is 48.3, and for 3/6 52.4. Given that I played more than double the amount of hands at 5/10 I'm pretty happy with that result in relation to the w$SD.

Categories:

0 Responses "Running good"