down with the sickness

Posted by G1lius On 10/30/2010 02:29:00 PM 0 comments

Had a though couple of days due to health issues. Not really bad, but it made me feel tired and I slept pretty much all day for two days.
So I didn't play a lot of poker.
One thing I might try on 3/6 is the 'table of interest' software. I've purchased it right after it came out, but it wasn't that good for my game.
At 3/6 I can play more straightforward, and since I play on there now anyway, I might as well play 8-10 tables with the software instead of 4-6 tables. Volume is such a key factor in poker, and I just don't play enough. If the software turns out useful at the 3/6 limit, I might just stick there and play more volume. It should mean about the same or hopefully even more return in $, but more importantly it evens out the variance a little bit more.

Categories:

0 Responses "down with the sickness"