October track

Posted by G1lius On 10/05/2010 11:58:00 AM 0 comments

So I'm trying to get back on track, playing some volume in October.
Going to update almost daily.
My goal is to have a couple of 1.5k hands days, and doing 1k days almost every day.
Yesterday I've played 1034 hands, at various stakes. Even played a bit 0.25/0.50 rushpoker, just to see what the level of play is like. It's pretty nice for a grind, but playing abc poker is all you can do. It takes a lot of the challenging part away. It doesn't really run at 1/2, and there are no tables above that, so I wasn't considering playing them anyway.
Also played a bit of 3/6 since the tables where pretty bad at 5/10 and 10/20. Pretty amazing how big of a difference it is between 3/6 and 5/10. There might be some merit into playing those regularly, since I can 6 table those pretty comfortable I think, while I'm 4-tabling 5/10 and really doing a lot table-switching. Tables seem to break up a lot after I join anyway. It's a good sign I guess :s
I feel like one of those SNE grinders when I play 3/6 though. The play is not as challenging, playing overrolled and pretty robotic.
But I guess it's a better alternative for not playing because the tables are just too bad.

Categories:

0 Responses "October track"