down with the sickness pt. 2

Posted by G1lius On 11/06/2010 09:27:00 AM 0 comments



Couple of days ago was just the messenger I guess. I don't have any fever, so it ain't the flu, just a cold. Problem is that I have very sensitive airways, so I'm sneezing and couching very badly.
Still went to work today though, which might not have been too good of an idea, but it's only for 4 hours on Saturdays so I went with it.
I'm still going to play some today, because otherwise it'll be a rush to get to the 200k vpp's this year, and I don't want to lose value because of it.
Maybe I should start to take some additional vitamins etc. I'm not a big fan of it, since I feel like the body doesn't need help and will fix it on it's own. Which it does, most of the time. But it takes a lot of time to heal and thus time to be 'sick'. Which is not a fun time.
So yeah, maybe I should take advantage of the technological improvements in medicine, to keep me healthy instead of waiting until I get sick. I've read a lot of the supernova elite grinders take supplements, which is pretty wise I'd say. Maybe it's better in general. Just go to the doctor once and a while to stay healthy instead of waiting until it's to late and you need to be cured.

Last quarterly Supernova freeroll of the year today. I'm obviously ahead of EV in those, since I cashed like 1.3 or 1.4k the first time, but I wouldn't mind a deep run. I surely like those quarterly things way more then the monthly freerolls they had before. Because I forget them anyway (just like the 100k ones for gold+), and it makes it really worth it to play. It's always worth it to play obviously, but looking at a 150k first price is just a bit more motivating.

Categories:

0 Responses "down with the sickness pt. 2"