What really happened

Posted by G1lius On 11/12/2010 04:21:00 PM 0 comments

Is that I obviously didn't came close to 10k hands.
I did went for a haircut, and trimmed my beard. Looking as sexy as I can be at the moment!

I did play 2.5k hands. The full ring games start to die at 9.30 in the morning, so didn't got in as much hands as I wanted in the morning. Got 1.6k vpp's, which is not that much either.
I'm not really sure what my winrate at the full ring games is. Now that I've played a decent amount I'm getting the regulars color-tagged and it shows how bad those games can be at times. The big difference is that I can beat most of those regulars. They just play straightforward, and to be honest, I'm still paying off way too light. So I should have a winrate in all the full ring games I'd guess. Time will tell though.
Depending on the new regulations in Belgium I might try to keep a SNE pace in January, or close to it, and see how for I can really go. This will include taking naps and playing in the evening/night.
That is, if the legislation allows me to play on the global server, I have a winrate at full ring while playing +/- 15 tables and taking naps allows me to play at times where I don't need 2/4 to get to 15 or more tables. So it'll likely never happen :p
Either way, I'm at 167k vpp's at the moment, so I need to keep up a decent pace.
Playing those full ring games does feel more relaxed. Often times you're just not in a single hand, while sitting in at 16 tables. That hardly ever happens if you're 4-tabling 6max.

Since I posted music in the last couple of posts, I'm keeping the spirit alive.

Categories:

0 Responses "What really happened"