One of those days

Posted by G1lius On 11/10/2010 04:32:00 PM 0 comments



Once and a while I'm thinking: tomorrow I'm going to grind a lot!
This is one of those days.
Usually it's a big fail when the day comes, but I do it anyway.
Tomorrow is a holiday in Belgium, so I'm planning to play a lot of hands. Even up to 10k. That'll likely have to come from full ring. Since my biorythm makes me wake up pretty early in the morning I'm gonna pick up a lot of the USA time. So there should be enough tables in the morning.
I doubt I'm actually gonna hit the 10k, but that's just something to aim for, although I'll be happy if I get close. Coming from less then 10k hands a month, this should be pretty epic.
I will be going for a haircut, so I can't be behind my pc the whole day, but I really hope I can get 6 hours or so in.
Havad Khan-style: LET'S DO THISSS

Categories:

0 Responses "One of those days"