Free stuff

Posted by G1lius On 11/24/2010 01:16:00 PM 0 comments

Yesterday I didn't take a nap. Which resulted in not playing a lot during the day because tables are too hard, and being tired in the evening resulting in playing bad.
So I'll have to keep up with the napping. Maybe setting an alarm on my days off. Which should be good, because I'll be able to play some in the morning too, like I did today.
I wanted to reward myself with some online software (not pokerrelated), to get the feeling that I bought it with pokermoney. However, I couldn't subscribe to their site because I had to give a USA city and state. I mailed them stating this problem twice, and after that they just gave me 3 months for free. Likely because I detected a "bug", although they didn't stated as such.
So yeah, I'm happy with the free 3 months, but now I didn't buy it with pokermoney. I still have this gift certificate from my job which is due at the end of the month. I'll likely go buy some cd's or dvd's tomorrow since I don't really know what else to do with it.
I'm kind of a cheap person I guess.
Anyway, I hope I can sleep a bit this afternoon so I can grind a piece into the night. I'll have no time this Friday so I really need to get some hands in.

Categories:

0 Responses "Free stuff"