Full ringaments

Posted by G1lius On 11/08/2010 06:10:00 PM 0 comments

I cashed 300$ in the supernova freeroll. Got it in with AK vs AQ with 14bb. But that's the way it goes. Still happy with the 300$. It's actually only 10 minutes or so after the bubble bursted so I didn't waste a lot of time.
I also played some full ring, mass tabling. Something in the range of 15 tables. Which is actually all the tables 2/4 and up.
I've read about a dutch guy who makes supernova elite at full ring 2/4+ with a part-time job. He plays during the night though, since playing at day hours in Europe gives too few tables.
Either way, I wanted to try that, and it's not so bad as I thought it was. Table of interest actually comes in handy here, since you fold most of your hands. Pokertracker does give me some lag when I'm playing 14+. I updated cache yesterday, so I hope it's going to be better today or tomorrow. Most likely tomorrow since I feel really tired at the moment. My health is way better though, so I hope to get back to 2/3 session a day soon.

Categories:

0 Responses "Full ringaments"