I'm a sultan of swing

Posted by G1lius On 11/22/2010 07:06:00 PM 0 comments




Yeah, swingin!

It's the 22nd of November today, so 2 days after the Pokerstars online pro deadline. I didn't make it :(
So it's 99.99999999% official: I will not succeed in my goal of going pro in 2011.
This year was a really big fail, but it kinda shows where I'm at. I'm not good enough to beat the solid 10/20 players. It's not surprising, since the players at 10/20 often play higher too. I just thought that is was too easy I guess.
I totally have no clue what to do next year. I'll likely go towards the path of grinding instead of trying to improve in an attempt to beat the 10/20 games solidly. But I'll see at the end of the year.
I got a couple of days off now, so I hope to get some hands, since I'll need more then 20k hands/month to get to doublenova, since I don't get as much vpp's on full ring tables.

Really tired now, I think I'll go to sleep very soon (it's 19.05h atm). fml :(

Categories:

0 Responses "I'm a sultan of swing"